Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6

Week 6 Summary....

Sunday: Pedal and Paddle class...swim for 30 minutes, spin for 45 (hardddd); cleaned my kitchen for an hour
Monday: Rest, and cleaning for an hour!
Tuesday: Track workout...6 miles, no cleaning :-/
Wednesday: Bootcamp, pooped after
Thursday: 6 mile run and Yoga...too lazy to clean...do you see a trend forming?
Friday: Bootcamp and The Vow!
Saturday: 7 mile run, lots of nap time, and cleaning for 2 hours (I almost made up for the 4 days of not cleaning)

This week's plan:
Sunday: 60 min cardio cross training
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: 6 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 12 miles (yikes!)

Does anyone else notice they eat better on days they work out? For some reason on days I rest I eat all kinds of crap food...maybe because I have more time to sit around and think about food...

No comments:

Post a Comment