Saturday, February 18, 2012

7 Down 11 To Go

Week 7 is done...I think I need a new February goal because this whole cleaning thing just isn't working out. It's not a total loss. My house is cleaner. Maybe I just over committed time wise...that being said. I didn't do any extra cleaning during the week this week...here's the workout summary.

Sunday: Kickboxing class (this one was work!), 1 mile pool swim, Clogging class, and 2 mile treadmill walk
Monday: Planned rest day. I didn't wanna but I forced myself to take a day off.
Tuesday: Unplanned rest day and pity party. I kind of saw this one coming on Monday...should have listened to myself
Wednesday: 6 mile run (fastest yet!)
Thursday: 5k (fastest yet!) and Bootcamp
Friday: 12 mile long run (10 min mile average woot!) and Bootcamp
Saturday: 2.4 mile pool swim

I almost made up for the missed 3 mile run with the extra swim.

On the docket for next week:

Sunday: 60 min cross training (it will really be a lot more than that...)
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: 6 mile run
Thursday: 3 mile run
Friday: rest
Saturday: rest
Sunday: half marathon (here's were I tweak the plan because I have a 10 mile race on Sunday so I'll need to make up the difference in miles...)

Not much else going on this week...work and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment