Monday, February 27, 2012

8 Down, 10 To Go. Almost Half Way There!

I've been having issues juggling bootcamp and running lately...and it seems like every time I take a rest day I end up having an issue later in the week that prevents me from gymming, boo! On to the update...

Sunday: 13.5 miles on the Expresso Bike, 3.5 mile walk, and 1 hr clogging class
Monday: Bootcamp
Tuesday: Intentional rest day
Wednesday: Unintentional rest day, thanks migraine!!
Thursday: 5 mile run, my stomach was NOT in it to win it
Friday: 3 mile run and bootcamp
Saturday: I had to work this weekend so no race, I did my 13.1 mile run and 12 minutes faster than my half marathon PR!

This week:
Sunday: 60 min cross training
Monday: rest day
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: 7 mile run
Thursday: 4 mile run
Friday: rest day
Saturday: 10 mile run

Going on vacation this week to Alaska...so we'll see how that all works out...the hotel has at least 1 treadmill but we are going to see the Northern Lights so I have no idea what our sleep schedule is going to look like. I don't have high hopes for getting in super awesome workouts during this trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment