Saturday, February 4, 2012

5 Down, 13 To Go!

My week in review...

Sunday: 9 miles at the Y, 81 laps, wooot
Monday: Bootcamp
Tuesday: Rest day (first day off in 29 days...I know, rest days are good, blah blah)
Wednesday: Bootcamp, 3 mile run
Thursday: I had to work until after 7, I was too brain dead from work...so forced rest day
Friday: Bootcamp, Yoga, 5 mile run (I had to make up for Thursday!)
Saturday: 5 mile run, yoga, 5 mile run (as I would find out after the fact, this was a BAD IDEA!)

I tried out my new shoes yesterday and for the second half of the long run today. They're ok. I'm wondering if it is because they aren't broken in yet or if they aren't quite the right thing. Unfortunately my old Nike's are a little past their expiration date so running in them isn't really the best idea anymore...

Next week's running plan...
Sunday: Crosstraining 60 minutes
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 7 miles (yay for step back weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment