Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm so excited!!!

I learned a long time ago the importance of getting the proper running shoe. I learned awhile ago that I overpronate when I run. For those of you who aren't in the know, shoes made for those of us who overpronate are UGLY!!! Big chunky white heel support, ugly boring colors...that is until today. I've lived the past year and a half in ugly boring shoes while all the cool kids with perfect feet have been running around in beautiful brightly colored shoes. But that all changed about 10 minutes ago when I discovered these!


I ordered them right away and even considered ordering 2 pairs but I stopped myself. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a wonderful future of brightly colored shoes. Nike, please don't fail me now! The other super exciting part about these shoes is that they were on sale AND they are the model that have not failed me yet. I'm on my 2nd pair right now and running out of time with them so this is perfect timing. Let's hope this is the end of ugly shoes for overpronators!

No comments:

Post a Comment