Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello

Hello blogging world! I'll start off with a quick background about me. I'm a 26 year old full time engineer who just finished a rigorous "part time" master's degree program. As my program was beginning to wind down last fall I found myself with some free time and I started running. Now that I'm completely finished I have more free time that I could ever imagine and I've decided to devote my free time to training for a marathon before I turn 27.

So there it is! I hope to keep up with my progress in this blog. I have a few friends who blog about their running so I figured I'd try it. Hopefully I'll get some followers that will provide me with a little extra motivation to keep up with my running on days I'm having a hard time staying motivated. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment