Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Banana Babies

The arm is healing...I think...I'm down from 12 Advil a day to 4 so that's a sign of improvement, right? We'll find out tomorrow at Dr appointment #3 (I can hear the rejoicing at the insurance company...cha ching!).

The last 2 days have been food success! About 1600 calories each day AND I went to the gym today. Granted, it was only for 15 minutes and I walked on the treadmill but it was at a 3.0 incline! Tomorrow I'll go more but today I was exhausted (I'm convinced that I'm burning more calories fighting infection) and I didn't want to get sicker from trying too hard...yeah...that's it. Well that and I didn't want to spread my germs to everyone else in the gym and I only have 1 bandage so it can't get too sweaty because I wear it to work too! Hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow (or I'll have to start on IV antibiotics!!!!). My dream outcome is that the Dr will say that she can finally drain it and I'll be done for good.

I tried to take a picture of it because I know you're all interested but, surprisingly, it's really hard to take a picture of your right elbow when you're a righty...here's hoping for good news tomorrow! I have a 10k this weekend!!!

Oh PS I started this post to talk about my first Banana Baby. It was amazing. Who knew that a frozen banana covered in chocolate would taste so good for so little calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment